The Virtualization & Cloud Computing Forum 2013 (V&CCF) is taking place this year in Athens-Greece (27/3/2013), Nicosia-Cyprus (29/3/2013).
Presented, discussed and demonstrated through workshops are key technologies for IT transformation through virtualization from the desktop to the datacenter and where these are headed; ways to deploy novel cloud computing solutions that are suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes. The event has grown and evolved over the years to include live demonstrations, workshops and presentations of use cases by major end-users.
The V&CCF event is organized by Performance Technologies for the 6th consecutive year. It has been sponsored & supported from its inception by leading international IT companies and vendors active in the areas of virtualization, IT transformation and cloud computing.
Presented and demonstrated during the event are key technologies for IT transformation through virtualization from the desktop to the datacenter and ways to deploy novel cloud computing solutions that are suitable for businesses and organizations of all sizes.Topics covered include:
• Building Private & Public Clouds
• Best practice strategies to integrate cloud services into your business
• Cloud transformation: The keys to success
• The latest cloud solutions available to businesses of all sizes
• Understanding risk and realizing business value in the cloud
• Cloud and the future of IT
• Virtualize IT Production and Core Business Applications
• Virtualize and automate desktops
• Enhance Security in Virtualized and Cloud environments
• Automation & Management of private and public clouds
• Build and deliver your IT as a Service
• Live Demonstrations of solutions and cloud services applications
• Virtual Labs